Waltz of the Wizard — Change the World, is now live on the Meta Quest store (coming soon to Steam VR), available to all our existing users free of charge! Change the World puts voice interaction and handtracking at the center of the experience, with powers to change the world with just a word and wave of your hand.
- Powers to Change the World — Voice can be used everywhere, with hundreds of voice commands that let you summon objects, change physical properties like making anything huge or tiny, super bouncy, animate them and play with magic physics in any way you want. You can even customize what gestures do — just by saying things like “when I snap my fingers create a butterfly“.
- Hand-Tracking — Full hand-tracking 2.0 support everywhere with all magic abilities!
- Voice Suggestions — Use “What can I say” for voice suggestions.
- Tower Spells — All tower spells can be activated everywhere with voice.
- Sticker Board — A new sticker-board keeps track of the many things you can experience.
- Wards — Progress through four new magical wards to unlock all parts of the experience.
- Infinite Mode — The Fortress has a new mode that lets you generate completely infinite number of new random levels.
- Courtyard — Expanded and redesigned with new activities and secrets.
- Mixed Reality — A new Mixed Reality mode (Quest Pro only) has been added that gives you magical powers in real-life!
- … and lots and lots of bug fixes and improvements.
Quest Pro & Mixed Reality
A brand new MIXED REALITY mode (Quest Pro only) gives you magical powers in real-life — A new in-game menu item “Mixed Reality Sandbox” is now available for all Quest Pro users.
Big thanks to all of our users
As one of our largest releases to date, we hope you find Change the World continues to deliver our goal of making fantasy feel like reality. For more details on Change the World read our announcement blog post
-The Aldin Team